Sunday 21 October 2012

Tumbling X

Make it loud. Do it proud. Or else there ain't no reason doing it at all. Mix colours. Mix fabrics. Mix textures. Mix seasons. Mix decades. And what you're left with, is a true feast for your eyes, and for everyone elses. Be bold and brave with your fashion choices ladies and gentlemen. These people are...














SIDE NOTE: Yesterday, just toddling through the internet. Going through all my favourite sites. I opened up the Chictopia homepage, totally unsuspecting. And BOOM! Who should I see but me! It may only be a few small pixels, but eh... I did squeal a little. Thought I'd share a screen cap with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.