Monday 22 October 2012

KIMONO CASTAWAY

A day by the river requires a few things. A linen dress. A colourful kimono. A pair of Lennon inspired sunglasses. And sunshine. My advice: Keep it simple with the amount of layers and accessories. Instead make your outfit standout with colours, patterns and prints.

Kimonos. They're extremely comfortable and effortless to wear. This one in particular, stole my heart. No need to ask why. Quirky polka dots and orange flowers get me every time. But, regardless of it's wonder, it's notoriously difficult to photograph. I hope you can grasp at least some of it's real life beauty. 






Kimono: Tree of Life
Dress: Tree of Life
Sunglasses: Minkpink

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

1 comment:

  1. that print on the kimono is really adorable!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.