Saturday 13 October 2012

OUT OF SPACE

Yes. Being a normal human being, I do re-wear the memorable, statement pieces. And so making it's second appearance, please welcome back my galaxy skirt. But with it comes a new 'investment' piece that I'm very happy to share with you all. My silver leather crop top.

While I know it's not to everyones taste, I couldn't think of a more suiting wardrobe than my own. The more original the piece. The more I want it. This is no different. Be prepared to see a lot more of it in the future. Speaking of future, this outfit feels a little futuristic. I can imagine myself travelling through the universe like an intergalactic, metallic spaceman.






Top: 1989
 Skirt: Romwe
Rings: Boutiques

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.