Monday 15 October 2012

ALLEYWAY AZTEC

Somedays all you need is your favourites. Trusty Ray-Bans, comfortable leather boots, and a statement spiked collar necklace. Team them all with a dress that feels as amazing as the print that engulfs it looks. And your day is off to a good start.

However, I would like to clarify one thing. Short dresses are not usually 'my thing'. While I admire the beauty of some, the overwhelming majority scream 'tacky'! But after being forced to try on (and later buy) this dress by a beloved friend, it soon became a favourite summer staple in my wardrobe. I guess all I'm really trying to say, is try stepping out of your fashion comfort zone once in a while. You never know what heart stealing pieces await you.






Dress: Hopscotch Boutique
Shoes: Roc Boots
Necklace: Asos

SIDE NOTE: Sorry about the cranky, attitude face. I didn't realise how angry I look. Woops.
ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.