Monday 29 October 2012

SPECKLED SWING

What's better than a swing? Only going on it while wearing your favourite jumper. Now this speckled  wooly sweater-dress was an impulse buy, but became one of my favourite everyday wears this past winter. Team it with shorts and there's a transitional season outfit sorted. No fuss. Just super simple stuff.

The speckled, bright coloured weave of this jumper reminds me of 100s and 1000s: the sprinkles on cupcakes. Cupcakes and playgrounds. Ahhh, the childhood memories. While taking these photos I rediscovered my love for swings. Why not re-visit and take the time to appreciate the simple (maybe even childish) things in life? 






Sweater: Mossman
Shorts: Ally Fashion
Boots: Wittner
Necklace: Asos (mens)

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.