Friday 4 July 2014

WICKED IMAGERY

Don't worry. I too have no idea what is happening in the graffiti behind me. It appears to be an evil version of the classic movies 'A Bugs Life' (Google it), though I still can't be quite sure. Regardless, this is why I love street art and, now that I think about it, art more generally. It allows you to witness other people's imagination. To view an iota of how they think, feel, and view the world. Irrespective of how wicked the imagery may be, today I had an invaluable experience. I got to see a snippet of how (insert graffiti artist's name here) mind works. And that is a beautiful thing.







Asos Crop Top | Asos Pants | Sportsgirl Bag | Senso Heels

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. The artwork looks great! Love your outfit too. I have a deep love for Disney movies and street art. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.