Friday 25 July 2014

OFF DUTY

The blogging world is abuzz with this latest "Off Duty" blogger challenge thanks to the fashion label Somedays Lovin, Arrow Divine jewellery and Shambhala Byron Bay. So here it is, my off duty outfit. I know for many of you it may appear a little more 'on duty' than the other bloggers' looks (which you can find on Instagram with #somedaysoffduty), but let me explain.

As a university student, I am constantly reading (and reading and reading...) so I find myself spending more than an acceptable amount of time in sweatpants and oversized t-shirts. When I'm away from my studies- and as a law student, that's very rare- I want nothing more to be a little glamorous. When I'm off duty: I am dolling myself up, throwing on a pair of heels, a short skirt, and a bold blouse, and hitting the town.







Somedays Lovin Blouse* | Ally Fashion Skirt | Senso Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.