Saturday 18 April 2015

A LITTLE PREOCCUPIED

Limbo. I'm not talking about the game. Rather the state of being. It's somewhere I seem to find myself a lot lately. The uncertainty of the future. The lack of contentment with the past. And the sheer unease when I realise that the present may not be laying the foundations for the life I've always dreamt of. 

Maybe this is all just a premature quarter life crisis. Perhaps it's only a temporary feeling. Perhaps it's something more. Either way, when so many aspects of my life are leaving me in a state of confusion, I find it helps to keep others simple. Lucky for me, no fuss outfits seem to be 'fashionable'. I can fool some people into thinking I'm 'on trend', when really I'm just preoccupied with other things.






BDG Shirt | American Apparel Shorts | Wittner Shoes 

2 comments:

  1. perfect top.. i love your style..

    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.