Monday 30 June 2014

MIDDLE GROUND

Indecisive. Fence-sitter. Call it what you will. Either way, those people treading on the middle ground are often criticised. But sometimes its where I feel most comfortable. When you think critically things are often neither 'this' nor 'that'; neither black nor white. So I often find myself identifying somewhere in the grey area. While it may seem like the easy option initially to outsiders, it takes a lot of courage to hold the middle ground. Others may take bold, divisive opinions and leave you as lonely voice inbetween. At least from the middle ground you can see both sides clearly- a view perhaps more people should see.








Cameo Coat | Finders Keepers Tshirt | Chicabooti Shorts | Sportsgirl Bag | Senso Heels

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.