Monday 23 June 2014

PARK AVENUE

It's been a little while since my last post. University exams got the better of my time. And I didn't have the foresight to preschedule posts. But they are over. Goodbye pyjama pants and grubby t-shirts. Now, I am back to wearing clothes, like this, that are 'blog worthy'. In places, like this, that are also 'blog worthy'. Oh park avenues, how I wish I could stroll down you forever. But that will have to wait because now it's time for my biannual post-exam hibernation full of trashy TV and takeaways.






Wearing: Little Lies dress, Finder Keepers coat and Roc boots.

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

  1. "Thanks for the post!
    I was looking for a few articles on Park Avenue India and I came across yours inspiring read."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks a lot for sharing this post. I always prefer shopping from Park Avenue India because of the quality and variations that they have in formal shirts and suits. recently purchased black shirt for office from here, and still it is in good condition down the line after 1 year . this would be helpful i guess - http://www.highstreetphoenix.com/brands/park-avenue .One should surely stop by and have a look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.