Wednesday 12 September 2012

DARK DYE

Say tie dye. First thoughts are often along the lines of bright, psychedelic, hippie, and fun. Well not today. Just to show that even the epitome of 'happiness' can be turned inside out and back to front. I introduce you to my 'dark dye' top. 

It, like so many 'dark' things, is often misjudged and misunderstood. Sure navy and 'army' green aren't the most feminine colours. And maybe black lace doesn't scream girly. But there's a hidden beauty in the details. Flowers in the lace. And dainty capped sleeves. I couldn't feel more feminine, more girly, more bright, or more happy than in an outfit like this. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement. But I definitely don't feel as dark as it looks. Promise.








Top: Boutique
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Wittner

ALL PHOTOS BY ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.