Thursday, 4 July 2013

ASTRONAUTS AND SPACESHIPS

Remember the days of handmade clothing? Yeah. Neither do I. I used to think that 'handmade' was basically a synonym for words like 'uncool' and 'dated.' But not anymore. Luckily, through the magic of the internet (it must have been fate), I stumbled across Kawaii Girls. Just two Aussie girls who create clothes that hope to make the world a little brighter. 

I'm someone who definitely attaches a level of sentimentality to my clothes. Some more than others. Depending on factors like if I have worn it to a special event, or perhaps it was a gift from someone special. But there's something even more sentimental with these shorts, knowing I have a handmade piece of clothing. And of course, don't forget the bragging rights of owning a truly one-off piece is a large component. (I mean who else wears shorts with astronauts and spaceships?) 







Top: Premonition via Teal & Tala
Shorts: Kawaii Girls
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Photos by Annisa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your blog is so adorable. x.

    kelsey captivating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.