Tuesday 23 July 2013

TROPICAL PUNCH

This is winter in Queensland. Okay, that may not be entirely true. But during the few warm days we did have this is what I wore. (Apologies for the offensively white skin. If I had known I was going to show some skin, I would've tanned up.) I should also tell you that the warmer weather wasn't the only strange thing about these photos... 

Now, this isn't a 'typical' purchase for me. This playsuit actually has a major 'Izzy-no-no.' Let me explain. I usually avoid 'spaghetti' thin straps, primarily for my dislike of strapless bras (they never make the girls look as good as those with straps) and also my hatred of the 'double-strap' look (in fact I would argue that this isn't even a 'look', but rather an inability to consider appropriate undergarments when dressing). And yet, despite it's clear flaw in the strap department, I love this playsuit. Don't expect me to be wearing any more spaghetti-strap tops though. It has not converted my thinking. But rather, this is the exception that proves the rule.  







Playsuit: Sabo Skirt
Shoes: Wittner

Photos by Annisa

5 comments:

  1. I love your dress, Izzy! This is the perfect summer look! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress, I love the print:)

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! :)

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is awesome! kisseess:)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your playsuit,
    would you maybe like to follow eachother through GFC?
    Please let me know ;-)

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.