Sunday 17 March 2013

OVER ALL

Finally. The long awaited outfit post of my much loved overalls (or dungarees). If you don't remember the post I wrote about how much I needed a pair of overalls in my life, you can check it out here. I've never seemed to have much luck (or love) with denim. Every pair of denim shorts or jeans I've tried on is more unflattering than the last. While I have been known to make denim purchases on the belief that 'it's not that bad', I've never had something I truly love.

Introducing my first ever pair of overalls. Not only are they the most flattering, comfortable item of denim I've ever bought. They're also pretty damn cool. Forget a white button up and a leather skirt, a pair of dungarees is the new wardrobe staple. Watch this space for more posts with these kick ass overalls. I want to show you just what different looks one item can conjure up.









Shirt: Foxx Foe
Overalls: Sportsgirl
Necklace: Kmart
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell c/o Free People

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.