Friday 10 August 2012

Studded Swagger

Is there anything cooler than leather and studs? Nope. Especially not when they're in the form of a killer ankle boot. I am a big fan of versatility and cross-seasonal items, so ankle boots are my dream shoe. Wear them in winter with jeans or leggings, then in summer with shorts or a super girly dress (if you're game enough). Below are my favourites, sure to add edge to any outfit. With any of these on my feet I'd be strutting around with more swagger than Jagger.

Studded Ankle Boots


Jeffrey Campbell boots, 305 AUD / Western boots, 245 AUD / Cowgirl boots, 170 AUD / Jeffrey Campbell studded boots, 245 AUD / ChloƩ buckle boots, 1 260 AUD / Zara studded boots, 180 AUD

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree, ankle boots are the ultimate transeasonal accessory. I love the 'toughness' they can give to a floaty dress, especially in leather and studs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.