Wednesday 23 January 2013

Big Day Out '13

We all have big days (and big nights), but none come close to the Big Day Out. With music being my other great love (sorry fashion, you're going to have to make some room) this was one line up I wasn't going to miss. Red Hot Chili Peppers. The Killers. Vampire Weekend. Band of Horses. And heaps of other Aussie and international acts, I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. 

Here's what I wore. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a full length photo. So I did what any good blogger does and make it up (almost exactly item for item) on Polyvore.  Dungarees are a festival must. As are a sold pair of boots. But oh my... there were so many fashion fails. But that will have to wait for another post.


BDO

Side note: I wanted to start including music into my blog. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.