Monday 5 March 2012

KEEP IT SIMPLE

There's something I need to tell you before I get started... (uh oh). I don't know much (if anything) about fashion. I don't have a particular 'style'. I don't know the fashion capitals of the world. Nor do I care what is written on a label (unless you wear your clothes inside out, no-one can can see it anyway). I like clothes. That's it.

Effortless. Simple. Easy. Those were my thoughts. Right now it seems like everyone is 'indie', or a 'hipster'; clashing patterns, prints, and colours. Each trying to out do the next with the loudest, most absurd combination. I just needed visual silence. What ever happened to 'less is more'? So I took it back it basics (well... my version of basic). Keep It Simple Stupid (until the next post...).





Top: Charcoal 
Skirt: Romwe
Shoes: Wittner
Jewelry: Markets/Boutiques

PHOTOS BY ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.