Monday 19 March 2012

DEMON DAYS

I feel wicked. But not like the musical. Waking up with a serious case of teenage angst, I wanted nothing more than to be a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. But since this isn't a look easily accommodated by my clean cut, high street wardrobe, I had to make do.

Amongst the nauseatingly bright, happy pieces in my closet I found these. Sure, the conjured look might be a bit more neo-sorceress than I was going for, but what's it really matter.  This expresses enough darkness, and enough attitude to the world without being an eye-sore. Today, ladies and gents, I felt sick like Sid and Nancy.





Top: Jeanswest
Skirt: Foxx Foe
Rings and Bracelets: Assorted Boutiques and Markets
Necklace: Asos
Shoes: Rocboots

All photos are taken by and copyright of ANNISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.