Sunday 9 February 2014

CHANGING PERSPECTIVE

Recently I've had a change of perspective. Ironically, the view in these pictures is looking is down and out, but don't let that fool you. From where I stand, things are only looking up. I know we're well into the new year and by discussing that kind of 'fresh start' change I might seem a little behind the eight ball, but honestly this has been brewing for a few months. I will, as I always do, remain cryptic and vague about these changes (unless I change my mind at a later date). But I just wanted to cement my journey onwards and upwards with a short blog post, to remind you- and myself- that it's never too late to change your perspective on issues or even life as a whole. Change is the only way we grow. Growing is the only way we become happier, better people. And who doesn't want to be a happier and better person?  







Wearing: Kmart blouse, Chicabooti shorts, Wittner Shoes, and Sportsgirl Bag

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.