Wednesday 8 January 2014

NEW UNIFORM

Change is undeniable. Maturity on the other hand... You see, since I started this blog my taste in fashion and personal style has changed. I would say 'matured,' but you might say 'toned down' or 'become boring.' This, what you see here (or at least something like it), has become my new uniform- my new 'go to'. It consists of a lot of black, some brown, a liberal dash of grey marle, and just a pinch of white (I'm still a little wary of wearing a lot of white). That's not to say I've cleared out all of the fun, bright, patterned pieces from my closet (there's still plenty of occasions for them), but just that I've taken a more classic approach on days when I don't know what to wear. 






Wearing: Cameo Top, Vintage Skirt, Windsor Smith Heels and Sportsgirl Bag

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.