Friday 9 May 2014

CRACKED PAINT

This print is too phenomenal not to wear twice... In two different items. (See the dress post here.) It's no secret that I adore monochrome outfits. The sleek, effortless sophistication of them tempts me everyday. However, there can be too much of a good thing, and wearing plain, block-coloured black and white pieces can get tiresome. So I'm constantly on the search for a fresh monochrome print to reignite interest in what might otherwise be a fairly predictable outfit. 'Cracked paint' you have answered my prayers, and are quickly becoming a favourite in my wardrobe. 








Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.