Saturday 23 November 2013

WITHOUT WARNING

Another attempt of shuffling my wardrobe. Trying different pieces together. Creating something out of the ordinary. I'll admit, this isn't probably something I'll wear again. Perhaps it's a little too eclectic for my taste. Nonetheless, what's important is that I tried something unusual- without warning, just on a whim. It would be unreasonable to expect every change to be good, in fashion and in life. But you'll never know what could happen unless you take that initial step. And besides, tomorrow is another outfit. Another chance to try something new.







Top: Evil Twin
Shorts: Sabo Skirt
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Boots: ASOS

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.