Thursday 11 April 2013

BREAK FREE

It's hard to make black and white stripes look like anything other than criminal. But here's hoping a touch of lace and few delicate accessories has this outfit looking more 'in-style' than 'in-mate'. And in case you cannot tell by the very absence of colour, this is (one of, there will be more) my take on the monochrome trend.

I usually steer clear of whole-hearted commitment when it comes to trends. I much prefer a fling. One or two items that belong to a trend, though mix just as well with my items from trends of yesteryear. But with monochrome, I feel like things are different. I really want to commit to one outfit- absolutely no colour (this one has a little pop of blue). I think it's time to break free from my wavering, 'anything goes' style past by fully devoting myself to the constraints of monochrome. How's that for an oxymoron.  









Jumper & Shorts: Sabo Skirt
Necklace: Diva
Rings: Magnolia
Bag: Colette 

Photos by Annisa

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.