Monday 19 August 2013

MAKING IT UP

Snowed under with uni assessment. Way behind in editing. Oh... and the dog ate my homework. There. That's all the excuses I have for not posting for I don't even know how long. I do apologise a thousand times. And in an attempt to make up for my unplanned hiatus, here's some pictures of one of my most worn outfits (yes, I re-wear the same outfit, sometimes even within the same week). I promise I'll be back super soon, with the next instalment of the series, 10 Items 10 Outfits.







Top: Miss Shop
Belt: Vintage
Pants: Cameo
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Photos by Annisa

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit. It's so wearable... simple but with all the detailed touches.

    Hope you managed to recover the homework ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants look amazing!!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this minimal, so pretty dear! :)

    xx
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful style,I love this shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit, really cool pants!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.