Friday 23 August 2013

10 Items 10 Outfits: FOREVER AGO

Finally, the long awaited part 3 of the 10 Items, 10 Outfit series (/challenge). Remember to check out parts 1 and 2.
I know it's been forever ago since I attempted to start this series, which has been and will be interrupted with 'normal' outfit posts that don't feature these specific items. But I think I've got my groove back and hopefully won't have to go a week without posting again... (bad Izzy). Nothing much more to say except thanks for your patients and kind comments. Have a lovely weekend, and keep your eyes posted for part 4.







Wearing 4 of the 10 items:
1. Oversized Grey/Leopard Jumper
2. Denim Pinafore (worn under jumper)
3. White Heeled Cut Out Boots
See it worn (here)
4. Backpack
See it worn (here)
New Look via ASOS*

Photos by Annisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. You just made my day. Remember to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. Cheers.